How Our Industrial Dumpster Rental Company In Denver Works With Your Business
5280 Waste Solutions offers end-to-end waste removal services for all our customers, from consultation and roll-off Industrial dumpster rental to final disposal.
- Initial consultation. We meet with your company’s representative and evaluate your project’s specific needs. We help your company determine the scope of your project, the type and level of waste you’ll generate, and what solution works best.
- 5280 Waste Solutions works within your production timeline. We schedule dumpster delivery and pickup to minimize project downtime and reduce additional work on your end.
- Roll-off dumpster rental. No matter what size of roll-off dumpster you rent from us, we deliver it straight to your project site to the most functional and practical space.
- Pickup and removal. After your rental is finished, we pick up the full dumpster and deliver it safely to a recycling center or dumpsite. If you need additional time or exceed weight limits, we charge a nominal time or per-ton fee.
How Our Industrial Dumpster Rental Service Helps Different Industries
When it comes to choosing the right dumpster rental container for your industrial waste needs in Denver, 5280 Waste Solutions carries a wide selection of industrial dumpster containers which range from 10-yards to 40-yards that are perfect for industrial, manufacturing, distribution, or fabrication projects. Depending on the amount of industrial waste your Denver company produces daily, your choice for roll-off dumpsters may vary with your needs. If you are uncertain which industrial dumpsters will suit your needs, 5280’s team of dumpster rental account managers are available to answer all your questions and will help you select the right size industrial dumpster to fit your requirements.
- Manufacturers and distibutors. We help industrial manufacturers clear out excess raw materials and wasteful by-products of their processes.
- Storage facilities. Our staff helps storage facilities safely dispose of old, leftover, or obsolete item and waste material.
- Logistics companies. We help cargo transport and logistics organizations clear out surplus waste and materials from warehouses, storage areas, and cargo conveyances.
- Distribution centers and warehouses. We help customer fulfillment, warehouses, and distribution centers get rid of excess packaging and production waste.
- Construction companies. Our roll-off dumpster rentals are invaluable at construction sites and renovation projects to remove the industrial waste they generate.
- Landscaping contractors. We help landscapers safely remove natural and industrial waste.
How 5280 Waste Solutions Handles The Waste We Remove
5280's dumpsters provide you with the best way to handle your industrial waste. Whether it’s hazardous waste, nonhazardous waste, or other commercial and industrial material, we find the most environmentally sustainable solution for your industrial waste disposal needs in Denver. By working with our expert team, 5280 guarantees you excellent service. We value our customers so we treat all of them like the very important people that they are. 5280 Waste Solutions has a team of experienced experts who will lessen the burden of your industrial waste while offering you competitive prices for your dumpster rental.
Environmental responsibility is one of our top priorities. 5280 Waste Solutions disposes of all waste responsibly, whether it’s recycled, repurposed, or sent to an approved dumping facility. We’re constantly working to enhance and modify our procedures to ensure we’re compliant with the strictest and most current environmental standards.
We also help our companies maintain current LEED® certification. 5280 works with each customer to produce and certify the documents they need to show their responsible identification and classification of materials and environmentally sustainable waste removal standards to meet LEED® requirements.
What Kinds Of Waste We Handle (And Don’t Handle)
5280 Waste Solutions allows the disposal of most non-toxic industrial waste, including:
- Dirt or gravel
- Water- or fire-damaged items
- Roofing shingles, siding, and other construction and demolition debris
- Cabinets and sinks
- Toys and clothing
- Dried paint cans
Waste substances 5280 Waste Solutions doesn’t allow include:
- Poisons, including pesticides and herbicides
- Fluorescent bulbs
- Propane tanks, full or empty
- A/C units, refrigerators, freezers, and other freon-based appliances
- Televisions, electronics, and computer equipment
- Printers, phones, and other office equipment
- Check with us for the full list of non-conforming materials
Why Choose 5280 Waste Solutions For Industrial Dumpster Rental In Denver
5280 strives to provide all of our clients the same excellent level of service. Our customers return to us due to our proven track record and reputation in several aspects:
- Reliability. Our company thrives on consistency and dependability. From dumpster delivery to waste pickup, we finish every task reliably and in a timely and convenient manner.
- Customer-centric service. We tailor all of our services to fit the specific needs of your project, focusing on the size, scope, and sort of waste each customer needs to manage.
- Community focus. 5280 Waste Solutions is actively forging local partnerships and alliances. We work with nonprofits and organizations like Extreme Community Makeover to make Denver a better place to live.
- Fast service. We provide same-day or next-day delivery for all of our roll-off dumpsters and pick them up as soon as you’re done with them.
- Reasonable and transparent fees. We provide solutions that fit your project budget, and never charge hidden or unexpected fees.
5280 Waste Solutions is eager to help your business address its waste management with first-class industrial dumpster rental service. Contact us today to learn more about what we can do for you.
Personalized waste removal service. Tell us exactly what you need and when.
Courteous, professional team members who answer your call and your questions!
Roll-off dumpster sizes that suit any project type.
On-time delivery and pick-up that’s tailored to your schedule.
No middlemen, no run-around.
Competitive, transparent pricing with no hidden fees.
Clean, well-maintained vehicles and containers that aren’t an eyesore.
Our commitment to a green Colorado and a healthy environment.
Terms and conditions & Service Performance
Dumpster Rental Video Guide
Dumpster rental checklist
Know Your Material
Make sure you know what you are going to put in the dumpster. We do not accept hazardous material of any kind.
Have Your Permit Ready
If you are planning to place your dumpster on the street, in some areas you will need to coordinate with the city to get a permit. If you are planning to place the dumpster on your job site or in your driveway, no problem!
Select Your Dumpster
Start by selecting what dumpster size you need. Book a dumpster online or by calling us at (720) 884-0300. If you are not sure what dumpster size you need, give us a call and one of our experts can help you determine the correct size for your project.
We'll deliver it when you need it, and put it where you wantit. Upload a picture to us if that helps us get it right. Make sure there are no cars or other objects in the way. Make sure you protect your surface, leave room to open the door, and have adequate space for your work.
Fill Your Dumpster Up
Once the dumpster is delivered, you can start loading your materials. Make sure to keep debris below the edges of the container.
We’ll come get the dumpster at the end of your rental time. Call us if you finish early, or need to keep it longer. Additional charges may apply. Make sure the space is clear for us to get the container with our truck. That’s it.
With a fleet of more than 30 trucks and 1,700 containers 5280 Dumpster & Roll-Off Solutions has been serving the Denver area for over ten years. The team at 5280 Dumpster & Roll-Off Solutions is both dedicated and professional. Our customer service is relentless and will provide you with the ultimate customer satisfaction as we are on call to provide you with all your technical support and answer all your questions. We guarantee you on time delivery which is tailored to your schedule no matter the time. 5280 Dumpster & Roll-Off Solutions has all the roll-off dumpsters for any type of projects. Our prices at 5280 Dumpster & Roll-Off Solutions are competitive and you can be assured of no hidden charges. At 5280 Dumpster & Roll-Off Solutions, we are committed to our community and we strive to keep Colorado a healthy environment for the people we serve.
What Terms and Conditions am I Responsible For?
Review our Terms and Conditions page.Terms and Conditions
How Fast Can I Get Delivery?
Same day if you order early enough or next day based on normal order volume.
What Can’t I Put in My 5280 Roll-Off Dumpster?
By law, 5280 Waste Solutions cannot accept any toxic/hazardous waste. Here is a list of prohibited items and where you might find them on your property.
Items from the garden:
- Auto body filler
- Batteries (automobile and motorcycle)
- Brake fluid
- Car cleaners, waxes, and chrome polish
- Carburetor cleaner
- Diesel fuel
- Engine degreaser
- Oil (used or unused)
- Oil filters
- Power steering fluid
- Radiator flushes
- Transmission fluid
Items from the garden:
- Roach and ant killers
- Rodent poison
- Soil fumigants
- Weed killers
Items you might find in your house:
- Abrasive cleaners
- Aerosols and aerosol cans
- Ammonia-based cleaners
- Asbestos roofing tar
- Batteries (non-alkaline)
- Bleach cleaners
- Compact fluorescent lights (CFLs)
- Drain openers/cleaners
- Floor cleaner and wax
- Fluorescent bulbs and tubes
- Fluorescent lamp ballasts
- Furniture polish
- Kerosene and lamp oil
- Mercury switches
- Metal cleaners
- Moth balls
- Nail polish and remover
- Pool chemicals
- Propane/compressed gas cylinders
- Rug and upholstery cleaner
- Rust and spot remover
- Silver cleaners
Pet, hobby, and paint items:
- Caulks, glues, and cement
- Chemistry sets
- Flea collars
- Flea powder, sprays, and shampoo
- Helium tanks
- Lacquer and stain
- Mineral spirits
- Model airplane paint
- Paint (latex and oil-based)
- Paint remover/stripper
- Paint thinners
- Photographic chemicals and solutions
- Propane tanks
- Resins, fiberglass, and epoxy
- Rust proofing products
- Wood preservatives
- Special waste: Ammunition, Appliances (including those containing freon), Asbestos insulation, tile, and linoleum, Computers, Cooking oil/grease, Electronic equipment, Fire extinguishers, Fireworks and flares, Medical waste, Mobile phones and tablets, Needles, syringes, and lancets, Prescription drugs, Radioactive materials, Smoke detectors
- Appliances (including those containing freon)
- Asbestos insulation, tile, and linoleum
- Cooking oil/grease
- Electronic equipment
- Fire extinguishers
- Fireworks and flares
- Medical waste
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Needles, syringes, and lancets
- Prescription drugs
- Radioactive materials
- Smoke detectors
Can I Fill My Container To The Top?
By law, 5280 Waste Solutions is required to tarp each load for transport, so all materials must fit inside your roll-off dumpster. Nothing may overflow the top of the container. All materials that exceed the container top must be removed. We cannot pick up a container that is overfilled.
Where Can Dumpsters Be Placed?
Your roll-off dumpster can be placed in any spot on your property or building site that’s convenient for your purposes and doesn’t pose a safety hazard.
For residential homes, driveways and yards are the most common areas for dumpster placement. For construction sites, any clear spot within property boundaries may work. If you wish to put the dumpster on a city or county street, you’ll most likely have to obtain a permit from the appropriate agencies.
Generally speaking, roll-off dumpsters are best situated on flat and hard surfaces. You should avoid putting a dumpster on sloped grounds, soft grounds, or too close to a neighboring property’s boundary line. You assume the risk for potential damage to whatever surface you ask us to place the container on. Concrete specifically has
potential to be damaged by heavy containers and trucks.
You can do some things to cover or distribute the weight of a container, but ultimately you have to assume the risk for selecting the placement.
Permits are often obtained by the city, depending on where you live. Our customer service representatives will be able to help you find out if you need a permit and where you can get one.
Will a Roll-off Dumpster Damage My Driveway?
The short answer is yes, for sure it can. We place dumpsters in driveways all the time, but our customers take full responsibility for any damage. Most driveways are designed to sustain the weight of a container or a truck, but not all. Plus, conditions change over time and there is no way to know for sure what will happen. If this is something that you are worried about, we recommend obtaining a permit and having the dumpster placed on the street in front of your property instead. If you do decide you want the container in your driveway, we’ll place it carefully.
What Size Roll-off Dumpster Rental Do I Need?
The size of the roll-off dumpster you need depends on the scope of your project and the space you have available for placement of the unit. 5280's sizing guide is a helpful way to determine which size you need.
A very rough guideline for the proper use of our various sizes of roll-off dumpsters is as follows:
- 10-yard: Recently vacated apartments or small houses, small room clean-ups, room remodeling, or individual roof shingle replacement
- 12-yard: Remodeling and cleanup of mid-sized residential properties
- 20-yard: Cleanup and remodeling of larger homes, and cleanup of moderate construction and industrial projects
- 30-yard: Industrial waste collection and multi-property residential projects
- 40-yard: Major commercial construction and demolition cleanups
How Many Days of Dumpster Service Am I allowed?
5280 Waste Solutions offers a variety of service packages ranging from 3 to 10 days, each priced differently. And there will be a charge per day for extra usage. The rates may change with the season or based on the availability of our containers. Be sure to always check our website for the latest offers and specials and call us for a quote.
Is There a Weight Limit For My Container?
Our 10-yard container has a weight limit of 5 tons. The other containers have a 10-ton limit. The physical weight limit of the container is different from the amount of weight included in your rental price, please keep that difference in mind. Additional charges apply for weight that is over the amount included in the price, regardless of the weight limit of the container.
How Do Delivery and Pickup Work?
Call us to schedule the delivery of your dumpster. Our customer service staff can help you decide on the right size dumpster for your project and assist you with determining the best placement for the dumpster on your property or construction site.
After confirmation, deliver your roll-off dumpster to the address you’ve specified.
When you’re finished with your project, call us to arrange for pickup. Make sure the load in the dumpster is level and even with the top of the bin. Verify that our truck has clear and unblocked access to the dumpster with no obstructions or objects in its path.
We'll pick it up and that’s it!
What Are The Common Uses for Dumpster Roll-Offs?
Roll-off dumpster rental is suitable for a great number of large-scale trash and refuse removal situations.
Some of the most common include:
- Junk removal
- Construction and demolition
- Landscaping projects
- Roofing and shingle disposal
- Concrete and asphalt removal
- Yard waste removal
If you don’t see your exact need listed above, consultants at 5280 will be happy to talk with you to determine whether your project is appropriate for a dumpster rental.
Does Dumpster Rental Require a Permit?
If you want to place a roll-off dumpster on a public street or road, you’ll most likely need to have us get a permit for you beforehand, depending on the city and county regulations
where you will be using the container. Placement on publicly owned property must be in full compliance with local regulations. No permit is required if you plan to use a roll-off dumpster entirely on your property or within the bounds of your construction site. If we get a permit for you, an additional charge will occur on your invoice to cover that cost.
Can I Move the Container Once It Has Been Placed?
No. Roll-off dumpsters can only be moved by specially designed vehicles and equipment. Attempting to move a dumpster to another spot could result in damage to the dumpster and may cause severe physical injury to persons who try to move it without the right equipment. If you need to move the dumpster after it’s been delivered, call 5280 for assistance.
Do I Need To Be Home For Dumpster Delivery or Pickup?
You do not. However, for dumpster delivery, make sure our consultants are fully aware of where you want the dumpster to be placed. 5280 consultants will always ask you where you want the dumpster to be placed on your driveway or property when you place your order, so as long as placement instructions are clearly communicated, there’s no need for you to be on the premises when the roll-off dumpster company delivers your rental.
Likewise, you don’t need to be around when we come by to retrieve the dumpster after you’re through with it. Just make sure our truck will have clear, unimpeded access so we can easily replace the dumpster on the truck bed while you’re away.