Since 2012, 5280 Waste is your Rocky Mountain West roll off dumpster provider. Our fleet of trucks and containers is ready to tackle your job big or small. 5280 Waste Solutions is here to help you clean up.
As its standards for achievement, the company credits relentless focus on customer satisfaction, technical innovation, and a deeply held belief in community participation.
5280 Waste believes that business needs to be positively engaged with the people and organizations in the community. With the roll-off service provided, 5280 Waste strongly feels it can double the community benefit by taking a leadership role in ground-breaking improvements, creating a better environment for our future. 5280 Waste strives to be an example for others by demonstrating active leadership for both the community and the environment.
Additionally, 5280 Waste Solutions will be introducing the first C&D recycling facility in the state of Colorado under the entity of 5280 Recycling Solutions. Opening in the Spring of 2018, 5280 Waste will be recycling materials including wood, metal, aggregate, rigid plastics, cardboard and other materials. We will be a LEED-compliant facility capable of meeting all of our customer’s requirement for LEED certification. Soon to be an RCI certified recycling center, companies interested in earning the LEED 3rd Pilot Credit point will be able to do so by utilizing our center. Being the first C&D recycling facility in Colorado, we help reduce the population’s environmental impact to preserve Denver’s clear mountain air and water.
Memberships and Associations
- Certified Colorado SBE
- BBB accredited since 2012 with an A+ Rating
- Member of Colorado Contractors Association
- Member of Colorado’s Roofing Association
- Member of the Construction & Demolition Recycling Association
- Member of the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Member of the Hispanic Contractors of Colorado
- Member of the South Denver Metro Chamber
- Member of the Solid Waste Association of North America
- US Green Building Council Member, since founded
- National Waste and Recycling Association Member, since founded
- Member of the Association for General Contractors
- Member of the Colorado Association for Recycling
- Member of the Recycling Certification Institute
- Member of the Associated Builders and Contractors, Rocky Mountain Chapter
- 5280 is pioneering the first approved sorting and recycling center for construction and demolition debris in the State of Colorado. The center will be on 5280 property near downtown Denver.
- With encouragement from the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, 5280 is seeking grant funding from the State of Colorado to accelerate their sorting and recycling efforts, again, the first of their kind.
- 5280 assertively pursues LEED projects and improvements in construction tracking and reporting standards. This includes live materials tracking and reporting using 5280’s new Starlight® software.
- In partnership with software developers, 5280 has built the first of its kind software application. It enables a fully paperless, real time roll-off operation that includes the contractor/customer in live participation with the system via a smart phone. Starlight® provides instant, up to the minute reporting on LEED progress and material recycling statistics.
- Starting in the asbestos market just three years ago, 5280 has become the largest independent hauler of friable and non-friable asbestos in the Rocky Mountains.
- The company is exclusive partners with the nonprofit organization Extreme Community Makeover. By providing ECM with over 100 hauls per year, 5280 contributes substantial help for ECM’s work to clean up and improve living conditions, neighborhood safety, and civic interaction in 8 major, low-income neighborhoods in Denver.
- Every year at the holidays, 5280 serves as a key participant in volunteer efforts of “Hammers and Angels” sponsored by Colorado’s 106.7FM KBPI. The “Hammers and Angels” program provides a real-life improvement in people’s living conditions.
- In collaboration with our contractor partners, we support Children’s Hospital Colorado with construction efforts for the Mighty Millions Raffle, a worthy cause that helps raise funds to keep kids healthy.